There are many ways to show your kids you love them through food. Making lunch and leaving them notes is the typical parent go to – but why stop there?! It is the Halloween season – why not treat your kids to some fun, imaginative lunches. But don’t fret – this killer dad still leaves a ‘note’ just in the form of haunting jokes!
Below are some of our favorites for you to draw inspiration from, complete with a video tutorial for one! It just goes to show you how spooky it is that spending an extra 5 minutes on your kids lunch can really make a huge difference.
1. Nightmare Before Lunch-mas
2. “Who ya gonna call?” Lunch-busters!
3. This dad is dead serious about eating your (dried) fruits
4. “What’s this? What’s this? There’s noodles everywhere!”
5. “Whose the screamer of the club, that’s made for Boo and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y L-U-N-C-H, Mickey lunch!”
6. This scare-package features the bride of Mickey-stein!
7. For you are Jack, the lunch box King (or Queen)
8. Children who love corn will go batty for this snack-tastic treat!
9. Hay there! You see, no need to be scared of these harvested lunches.
10. Bonus Lunch OR Dinner: Some very spook-ghetti!
Source: Bored Panda