Thanksgiving holiday is approaching: The family will be coming (with some chaos), food will need prepping, kids will require activities, and the house will need to be cleaned and decorated. We are here to save the day and help you ease into some holiday decorations, DIY’s (even some that kids can help with), and other goodies! Here are some crafts to assist in making holidays go by easier one step at a time!
1. Create candy holding (or whatever else you want) leaf bowl:
2. Paint these paper maché acorn boxes:
3. Thankful personalized table settings for your family to share.
4. Write out the menu on chalkboard-painted chargers.
5. Try your hand at making these aromatic place cards
6. Make Thanksgiving fortune cookies!
7. Try out some fall mason jar luminaries…
8. Now that you’ve got the seed/candle masons – how about some actual floral arrangements?
9. Or these ones made from hollowed out gourds!
10. This centerpiece video for DIY-speration:
11. This fun children’s craft for the kids table runner.
12. Some adoible doily banners.
13. An awesome autumn center piece.
14. Easy Kraft Paper Napkin Rings.
15. Use Martha Stewart’s gilding liquid to guild the crud outta everything.
Pumpkins? Guild ’em.
Centerpieces – guild those:
Fruit? WHY NOT!
16. Candles embedded with real leaves.
17. A number of stunning wreath options, like this (gilded) corn husk one:
Or this coffee filter one:
18. You can achieve a number of things with these nut shells:
Acorn caps as candles (fill with wax and stick in a short wick):
Or these walnut halves as individual spice holders:
19. These DIY Cone-icopia’s…
20. And finally, use a pumpkin as a fondue bowl!