Parenting is hard – but why not make it a little easier? In today’s day and age, technology is our friend when it comes to a parental side-kick.
So go get by with a little help from our friend and considering ordering one of these insanely clever products!
1. We all know babies are a bit, well, top-heavy, which is why this 360-degree support seat is perfect!
Let your baby learn to sit up all on their own – without having to watch them flop about in a regular boppy.
The Hugaboo Baby Floor Seat is going for $49.99 – $69.99 depending on your color preference.
2. Some babies get finicky over bath time, which is why these cute two-in-one plushie friends and washcloths are perfect!
The plushies double as both a soft toy AND a sudsy kids ‘loofa’. Just ‘feed’ the toy some soap in it’s mouth, add water, and lather! You can get these inside and outside of the tub friends starting at $14.95.
3. Did you know that nearly half of all car seats are installed incorrectly — and that number is even higher among those installed by first-time parents. Spare yourself the hassle and make sure your child is safe with this self installing car seat – guaranteed to get it right.
The 4Moms Self-Installing Car Seat will allow parents to use their smartphone to set the right levels and tension for their child and car. Order one now and save yourself the hassle for $499.
4. A prenatal protein formula perfect for expectant and nursing mothers! Chalk full of essential nutrients, this formula even comes in ‘mocktail’ flavors, which is kind of necessary seeing as you’ll be deprived of the booze part of boozy brunches with friends for quite some time.
Order a single-serving packet of the all-natural Baby Booster drink for only $3.
5. While we’re on the topic of drink pouches, check out these goat milk yogurt and fruit pouches which are incredible for kids with cow’s milk sensitivity.
6. Correlate your babies birth to a once a month treat yo-self with the Mama Bird subscription box! Just input your, or an expectant mama’s, due date and they will prepare a month-specific box.
7. Recharge yourself, and your cellphone with this nursing chair!
Not only does this bad boy recline 180 degrees electronically, but it also swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in upright position. So sit back and relax – the Kiwi Swivel Glider and Electronic Recliner will be available in March from Babyletto for $599.
8. Have an independent and curious crawler? That’s great! Check out these toddler-friendly spoons that allows your kid to self feed as early as they want, all while minimizing the mess.
Help your kid eat adventurously (and prevent overeating) and grab a right-handed spoon (lefty versions coming later in 2017) for $9.99.
9. Being a parent could certainly qualify for a feature on Dirtiest Jobs – not to mention smelliest. But these diaper pails that come in a variety of aesthetically pleasing colors and patterns effectively lock in odor, so you can unplug your nose now!
Purchase a pail that fits your style for $79.99
10. Ah, the infamous baby monitor, the pinnacle of parenthood – but wait! This one offers something different. This portable baby monitor is not only perfect for the home, but it also lets you keep tabs on your rear-facing baby as you drive.
The Zooby Car and Home Video Baby Monitor is currently running for $199.
11. It might look silly, but this pregnancy seatbelt is a lifesaver. The Tummy Shield effectively protects your baby in the event of a crash by redirecting the seat belt away from your belly.
While we understand the topic is of a sensitive nature, we think it is a necessity, so buckle down and get one for $149.
12. For couples trying to conceive, this digital basal thermometer is a HUGE deal. Using your smartphone, the TempCue pinpoints your fertile window.
The thermometer automatically links to your smartphone, making charting your ovulation super easy. Get one for $79.95.
13. If you have a baby, you know that sleep is priceless. And while the world’s first smart crib certainly doesn’t come cheap, it will reduce crying, boost sleeping, and prevent rolling over – which helps everyone in the family sleep better through the night.
Invented by Dr. Harvey Karp in collaboration with renowned industrial designer Yves Béhar and MIT-trained engineers, The Snoo responds to your baby’s fussing and rocks them back to sleep. You can rock it out for $1,160.
14. Contractions are scary! Ease your mind with this sensor that helps track and count contractions safely from your own home.
Help get your piece of mind with Bloomlife for $149 the first month.
15. This gadget is more geared towards older kids. The Piggybox helps kids organize their money into ‘spend’, ‘save’, and ‘give’ drawers.
This next-gen piggy bank comes with a companion app and helps teach children the value of budgeting and giving early. Pick one of six different boxes for $29.99.
16. This ultimate tracker helps parents track all things baby: from feedings, pumping, medications, diaper changes, and a whole lot more, you’ll feel like a super-parent!
Stay on top of your parenting game with Project Nursery: Parent + Baby Smartband, which will be available starting in February 2017 for$149.99.
17. Speaking of trackers, this smart changing pad helps parents keep track of their baby’s weight, feedings, diapers, and more by way of a built-in wireless smart scale.
The Hatch Baby Grow scale sends your baby’s metrics straight to your smartphone. Although this revolution in baby tracking won’t be available until May, you can preorder it now for $129.