Father’s Day is this Sunday and we created a list of activities that you and your family can do to celebrate Dad!
- Movie Night:
- This is a great activity that brings the entire family together whether you have a lot planned for the day or nothing at all. Put on dad’s favorite family-friendly movie and watch together!
2. Sports: Watch or play a sport this Father’s Day!
- Go mini-golfing
- Watch a game on TV or even attend a local game
- Go bowling
- Go biking
- Go hiking
- Have a picnic and invite family and friends. You can also pack all of his favorite food and go to his favorite park!
4. Read a book: Here are some books about dads:
- Dad and the Dinosaur
- What Daddies Like
- Daddy Cuddle
- Things to do with Dad
- Make dad’s favorite dinner meal with the kids and eat it together!