Looking for a fun activity to do with your child this summer? Well, making a leaf rubbing collage is perfect! It’s easy to gather the supplies and is a great way to get your child outside and enjoy the summer weather!
- Go outside and gather a mix of leaves. (different sizes/shapes)
- When you return inside, gather crayons and two sheets of paper.
- Sandwich a leaf between the two sheets of paper and use the crayon to color on top.
- Continue placing different leaves in between the two sheets. Color over the leaves using different colors.
- When the paper is full of colorful leaves, you’re done!