What you need:
- Cake mix (your favorite one)
- Ingredients on cake mix box (water, vegetable oil, eggs, etc.)
- Muffin tin or cookie sheet
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- Frosting and sprinkles (anything you want to decorate your cupcake cones with)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and ingredients. Stir.
- Place the ice cream cones on the muffin tin or cookie sheet. Fill each cone halfway with cake batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let ice cream cone cupcakes cool. Once cooled, decorate using the frosting and sprinkles of your choice.
- Serve when ready!