Love camping? Love S’mores? Then this s’mores dip recipe is perfect for you! And, it’s super easy to make since it’s ready in less than 10 minutes and only requires three ingredients. Scroll down to find out how to make it!
What you need:
- Bag of chocolate chips
- Bag of marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Skillet or oven safe pan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pour chocolate chips into the skillet.
- Cover the chocolate chips with marshmallows
- Put skillet into oven for 8-10 minutes and remove when the marshmallows are a “toasty brown.”
- Use graham crackers to dip and enjoy!