Learn how to make these perfect on-the-go cereal bar snacks.
What you need:
- 2 cups dry cereal
- 1/3 cup and 1 tbsp. of nut butter (peanut, almond, or cashew butter)
- 1/3 cup and 1 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup)
- Use baking paper to line a baking tray.
- Pour the dry cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the nut butter and sweetener together in the microwave or on a stovetop.
- Pour this mixture into the bowl with cereal and stir.
- When completely mixed, line the baking tray with the cereal mixture and press firmly down.
- Refrigerate the bars for at least 30 minutes. Now they’re ready to go!