We all know parenting can be hard. From waking up at 3 AM for feedings, to having food flung in your face, it sometimes can be a lot to handle. But fear not, you are not alone. We are here to help. To make your parenting life a little bit easier, here are 17 tips and tricks to help alleviate some of that unexpected parenting stress.
1. Keep a lint roller handy around the house to help clean up.
2. Use a rubber band to help so kids don’t get locked in the bathroom.
3. Glue magnets to the back of sippy cups and turn into a fun game by sticking them on the fridge.
4. Add a few squirts of paint into a big ziplock bag and let your kids show off their artistic skills.
5. Help kids learn to put shoes on the right feet by cutting a sticker in half and putting it in their shoes.
6. Help with splinter removal by using a paste of baking soda and water and leave on for a few minutes. The baking soda will help push the splinter out helping to avoid unwanted pain.
7. Help protect against unwanted stains on the go with a laundry pen.
8. Use puffy fabric paint on the bottom of your kids socks to help avoid slips and falls.
9. Use a crayon to bring scuffed shoes back to life.
10. Keep pacifiers clean by putting them in small plastic containers.
11. Use a telephone number bracelet in case your child gets lost while out and about.
12. If your car gets a little too toasty, use a spray bottle to help cool down hot car seat buckles.
13. Keeps kids in bed with this pool noodle hack.
14. Use a laundry basket in the bath to keep toys from escaping.
15. Use fun characters to make brushing teeth fun.
16. Help keep kids from wandering off in the parking lot with safety car stickers.
17. Use the dishwasher to wash delicate toys and shoes.
Via: Life Hack